How Can You Help
There are many ways in which you can become involved to help improve the lives of Indigenous youth in Vancouver. The following are just a few of the many ways. Please contact us if you have other ideas.
UNYA is a not-for-profit society registered with the Province of BC and a charitable orgnaization 129836292 RR0001 registered with the Government of Canada. Your donation may be eligible for a tax receipt if they are "donations of cash, goods, land, or listed securities" that meet the Canada Revenue Agency's guidelines as described on thier website here.
- Support the Native Youth Centre capital campaign
- Donate supplies (see individual program pages)
- Train and/or hire an Indigenous youth
- Donate funds via our Main Office
- Advocate for change through healing initiatives
- Partner with UNYA to offer programs, develop resources, conduct research, or advocate for change within different government systems