How Can You Help
There are many ways in which you can become involved to help improve the lives of Native youth in Vancouver. The following are just a few of the many ways. Please contact us if you have other ideas.
UNYA is a not-for-profit society registered with the Province of BC and a charitable orgnaization registered with the Government of Canada. Your donation may be eligible for a tax receipt.
- Support the Native Youth Centre capital campaign
- Donate supplies (see individual program pages)
- Train and/or hire a Native youth
- Donate money via our Main Office
- Advocate for change through healing initiatives
- Partner with UNYA to offer programs, develop resources, conduct research, or advocate for change within different government systems